Youthabilities - Get Experience
- A list of agencies divided by region: Click Here
- A list of agencies divided by disability groups: Click Here
Employment related programs for youth with disabilities
- Ability Edge
An internship program specific for persons with disabilities. Candidates apply to openings on the site and if successful, are called in for an interview. A great program to get your feet in the door!
- Entry Point
Entry Point provides post-secondary students with disabilities with the opportunity to work with Employment Professionals who can:
- Provide resume and interview tips
- Help develop a realistic employment action plan
- Match skills and qualifications to a suitable part-time job
- Assist in gaining valuable work experience and marketable employment skill
The National Educational Association of Disabled Students is a consumer organization, with a mandate to encourage the self-empowerment of post-secondary students with disabilities. NEADS advocates for increased accessibility at all levels so that disabled students may gain equal access to college or university education, which is their right.
- Youth A.R.E
An employment readiness program for young persons with disabilities.